Shipping, Returns, & Exchanges
Domestic OrdersWe are happy to offer free FedEx ground shipping on all domestic (USA) orders over $150. All other orders will be shipped according to the option selected at checkout. All orders are shipped on business days in the United States (Monday through Friday) excluding major holidays. All shipments have a processing time of 24-72 hours if the merchandise is in stock.
International OrdersWe can accommodate international orders to nearly all countries. Shipments are handled by the U.S. Postal Service and include the following options: First Class (no tracking), Priority and Express. Indigo & Cotton is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments. Any duty or customs charge related to the shipment are the sole responsibility of the receiver. If you are having trouble placing an international order or have questions about international shipments, please contact us.
Returns & ExchangesPlease email email@example.com to request a return or exchange. We are happy to accomodate returns or exchanges so long as:
- The item was not purchased on sale or during a promotion.
- The item is in the original condition in which it shipped.
- The return or exchange is initiated and postmarked within 7 days of delivery.
- Exchanges will be honored so long as the desired item is in stock. Otherwise, customers may elect to choose store credit.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright & Trademarks'Indigo & Cotton' and indigoandcotton.com are all property of Indigo & Cotton. All trademarks, images, graphics, text and other content are protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws, treaties and protections. You may not download (except where invited), reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, sell or modify any portion of this site without express written authorization from Indigo & Cotton. All other brand names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Publication & ReproductionIndigo & Cotton allows publication and reproduction of images included on indigoandcotton.com, but we ask that any such publication or reproduction cite the following credit under each image published or reproduced:
Credit: Indigo & Cotton – Charleston, SCPublications with their own editorial standards or guidelines for credits and citations may use standards or guidelines but please contact us before publication. We reserve the right to request that third-parties remove any images or other copyrighted materials at any time for any reason.
Online:We kindly ask that any images reproduced online link back to the page on which they were originally found. Additionally, the photo credit mentioned above should also link to the page on which each image was found.
Print & Broadcast MediaWe will happily provide print and broadcast media with any materials needed for stories which may include Indigo & Cotton or any items carried in the store. Journalists should contact us so that we may assist in providing high-resolution images or any other assets needed for the story.
Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emailsThe email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.